LIVE STREAM YOGA CLASS RATES (“Pay What You Can”,applies only to live stream classes)
- Free Class $0 (for those financially struggling. Call 860-448-9642 for assistance)
- LIVE STREAM Drop-in $10 (1 mth exp)
- LIVE STREAM 5-class card $35 ($7/class, 2 mth exp)
- LIVE STREAM 10-class card $60 ($6/class, 3 mth exp)
- LIVE STREAM 15-class card $75 ($5/class, 4 mth exp)
OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES
- Outdoor Yoga Class Fee $15 or use Pre-Covid Class Card (ONLY THOSE WHO PRE-REGISTER MAY ATTEND) Visit our Covid-19 page for safety requirements.
IN-HOUSE YOGA CLASS RATES
- Drop-in $16
- 5-class card $75, 3 month exp.
- 10-class card $130, 6 month exp.
- 20-class card $237, 9 month exp.
- 1-Month Unlimited classes $150
- 6-Month Unlimited Class Contract $135/month (with 6 mth. commitment)
STUDENT & MILITARY RATES (ID REQUIRED)
- Drop-in $11
- 5 Class Card $55, 3 month exp.
- 1-Month Unlimited classes $125
60 minutes $75
3-60 min session package $202.50 (4 week expiration date)
Live Stream Private Yoga
60 minutes $50
60 minutes $100
3-60 min session package $270 (4 week expiration date)
Live Stream Semi-Private Yoga
60 minutes $75
YOGA CLASS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class to sign in and pay. If you are new to the studio, please consider registering online to avoid paperwork when arriving.
- Late arrivals: Please wait until after the OM and unpack prior to entering class.
- No refunds or credit.
- Expirations dates on class cards and packages are firm. Consider the expiration date as a way to maintain a steady and regular practice.
- If you have a health condition that needs special attention, please notify the instructor before the class.
- Dress in layers for your comfort. Wear easy-fitting clothing appropriate for movement. Please avoid wearing heavy scents or perfumes.
- Yoga is best on an empty stomach. If you need, have a light snack (fruit) one hour before class.
- Please leave cell phones and other electronic devices outside of class.
- All ages, shapes and levels of flexibility can benefit from yoga; however, it is ALWAYS recommended to check with your physician before starting any exercise program.
- Snow cancellation or class changes can be found on our website under schedule of classes or via a posting on our facebook page. Feel free to phone 860-448-YOGA with any questions.
- Student must be 13 years old or older to attend one of our regularly scheduled yoga classes unless otherwise stated.