Blissworks Kula Sustainability Campaign
Trish and the Blissworks Staff have demonstrated love towards our Kula through support and commitment since the day we opened our doors in 2004 and look foward to many more years of service to our community.
Dear Friends of Blissworks,
Spring has sprung and we find ourselves upon another threshold of exciting change as we set up to REOPEN Blissworks for in-person studio classes as of June 1, 2021!
Thank you to our online community for keeping us afloat this past year and thank you to everyone else for your continued patience during this long waiting period.
Our 2021 summer schedule will include several outdoor yoga classes along with a limited amount of in-person studio classes, the virtual classes that you’ve learned to know and love as well as various workshops.
At this time it has also become evident that we need to return to our original class prices. I hope everyone will understand that this is a necessary step in order to keep Blissworks sustainable.
As of June, all virtual, in-studio and outdoor classes will be priced at the same rate with options for single class, or 5, 10 and 20-class cards. We will still require students to pre-register for all classes in order to maintain class size and also avoid as much person-to-person contact as possible.
Blessings of Abundant Health and Mental Wellness,
Trish Reyburn, Founder and Owner
Read on for ways we can keep each other happy, healthy and Kula Strong!
Ways Blissworks Can Help You
- In-House classes beginning June 1, 2021 or daily Live Stream Yoga Classes from the convenience and safety of your own home
- Outdoor Yoga Classes (Pre-registration required to managed group size)
- Distant Reiki
- In-House massage and reflexology
- Live Stream or In-House Private & Semi-Private Yoga Classes (please contact Blissworks at 860-448-9642 for more details and bookings)
- Live Stream Workshops
- FREE Live Stream Daily Meditation
- Prerecorded Wellness Videos on our YouTube Channel
Ways You Can Help Blissworks
- Attend our In-Studio Yoga Classes
- The studio doors have reopened as of June 1, 2021 with weekly in-studio yoga classes.
- Our in-studio classes at this time will be limited to no more than 9 students at a time to help us maintain social distancing. Visit our Covid-19 Guidelines to learn more.
- Attend our Outdoor Yoga Classes
- Throughout our warm weather season, Blissworks will offer weekly outdoor classes.
- Visit our schedule page for when and where, and invite your friends.
- Attend our Live Stream Yoga ClassesStay safe in your own home while boosting your immune system and maintaining overall wellness
- Gift Cards
- Blissworks Gift Cards are available for any denomination and are good for all of our services and products, including yoga, massage, energy healing, readings, workshops and items in our BlissBoutique
- Our Gift Cards make the perfect gift for that someone you love
- Distant Reiki
- Battle stress, depression and anxiety while strengthening your energy field and boosting your immune system
- Healing Reiki energy is sent to you in the safety of your own home directly from the practitioner
- 30 or 60 minute sessions
- Supporting Local Businesses
Click here to view a message from our Kula 17th Anniversary Kula Video