Covid-19 Guidelines for Personal Services such as Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, and Readings:
The following guidelines MUST be enforced by all those who enter Blissworks for Healing Arts for services such as massage, reflexology, Reiki, and readings:
- If you are unvaccinated, you are required to bring and wear protective masks or cloth face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth upon entering the building and throughout your visit.
- All clients must have completed a Covid-19 Liability Release Waiver Form prior to receiving services
- All healing arts treatments are by appointment only and must be pre-paid at time of booking
- Client must apply the hand sanitizer provided upon entering Blissworks and comply with all signage that enforces policy related to Covid-19 guidelines
- Clients should not enter the building any sooner than 10 minutes before booked session time to avoid crowding within common spaces.
- Consider limiting personal items you bring in with you, i.e., jewelry, handbags or wallets, unnecessary articles of clothing, i.e. hats, or coats, and other items such as food, water bottles, etc.
Covid-19 Guidelines for In-Studio or Outdoor Yoga Classes (as of 9/23/21) PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO ATTEND ALL CLASSES
Effective 9/23/21, the city of New London, CT has required that both vaccinated and unvaccinated people wear face masks while within public places. Props are available at Blissworks for all students to use during class, however, we recommend that unvaccinated students bring their own for safety reasons. Because of the size of our yoga studio, and the mix of vaccinated and unvaccinated, participants and teachers should maintain 6 ft of social distancing at all times. All participants must place their yoga mats in the designated, marked locations on the studio floor. Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or live with someone currently diagnosed with Covid-19.
Fully Vaccinated Participants are not required to wear a mask or practice social distancing when outdoors. Unvaccinated Participants should continue to wear a mask outdoors when they are in a crowd, or in a public place where keeping their distance from others is difficult. To honor all participants, please place your yoga mats/blankets at least 6 feet apart from other on all sides. (This does not apply for members of the same household.) It is not mandatory to wear a mask while on your mat/blanket, but feel free to bring one for those times where it may be appropriate. Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or live with someone currently diagnosed with Covid-19.
NO REFUND FOR NO SHOWS. If an outdoor class is cancelled due to weather, all pre-registered students will receive an yoga credit to their account that can be used towards your next in-studio, outdoor or virtual class. If you need to cancel, please contact Blissworks at 860-448-9642.
Refer to blissworksyoga.org for any outdoor class cancellations due to weather.