Covid-19 Guidelines for Outdoor Yoga Classes:
Please bring your own props including yoga mat, blanket, water bottle and bug spray. All participants and teacher in group outdoor classes must maintain 6 ft of social distancing at all times. All participants must place their yoga mats at least 6 feet apart from other mats on all sides. (This does not apply for members of the same household.) It is not mandatory to wear a mask while on your mat, but feel free to bring one for those times where it may be appropriate. All participants must keep their belongings, including props, with them at all times. Once class is over, please file out in an organized manner honoring social distancing. Please stay home if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or live with someone currently diagnosed with Covid-19.
NO REFUND FOR NO SHOWS. If class is cancelled due to weather, all pre-registered students will receive an Outdoor Yoga credit to their account that can be used towards your next outdoor class. If you need to cancel, please contact Blissworks at 860-448-9642.
Refer to blissworksyoga.org for any class cancellations due to weather.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Personal Services such as Massage, Reflexology and Energy Work:
The following guidelines MUST be enforced by all those who enter Blissworks for Personal Services such as massage, reflexology and energy work:
- All clients must have completed a Covid-19 Liability Release Waiver Form prior to receiving services
- All personal service treatments are by appointment only and must be pre-paid at time of booking
- Clients must wait in car until they receive a call/text from therapist with the ok to enter the building
- Clients are required to bring and wear protective masks or cloth face coverings that completely cover the nose and mouth upon entering the building and remain on at all times until exiting the building
- Client must apply the hand sanitizer provided upon entering Blissworks and read all signage that enforces new policy related to Covid-19 guidelines
- Client must keep belongs with them at all times, so consider limiting personal items you bring in with you, i.e., jewelry, handbags or wallets, unnecessary articles of clothing, i.e. hats, or coats, and other items such as food, water bottles, etc.
- Conversation during session should be kept to a minimum